Saturday 14 January 2012

Roberto Cavalli

I came across this article about Naomi Campbell stripping down in Cavalli's collection. It was hard not to be mesmerised by the supermodel Naomi Campbell, every time I look at her I'm in awe. she has an amazing walk, as well as having the versatility to take great pictures as well. I mean sure the pictures may have been airbrushed and retouched either way I still respect her greatness as a super model. Please have a look at these images and enjoy!







 Daphne
One to look out for Daphne, who was spotted whilst shopping with her mother, and did her first runway show in 2010, later on gracing the front cover of Vogue. ( Shall be keeping a close eye on her)


Kristen
I love the geometric shape Kristen poses in this image juxtaposed against her androgynous look.



Well as a group they are simply delectable I love it !

ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT STEVEN MEISEL

No comments:

Post a Comment