Tuesday 24 January 2012

Celeb Watch

This one, is a bit of a mixed bag, nonetheless I've placed under celeb watch. It's nice to come across some images, which cause you to stop what your doing and have a look, these images are what I call the show stoppers, please enjoy.



Alicia Keys attending the Brainwash exhibit the colours against the black & white image is striking

Another classic Ciara dressed simple in black matched with a short fur winter coat.  

This image is Beyonce at her best simple and classic, in navy blue I love it

Nia Long natural


I was surprised that I had only now found about Cynthia Bailey l, she's amazing, I shall be writing a post about her very soon. Minimalist cover straight to the point and fresh.



Oprah Winfrey covering Vogue looking young and effortlessly beautiful

Leelee Sobieski Mary Katrozou, beautiful use of geometric colours, statement dress.


Nicki Minaj, another statement dress with strong angular shapes

 Preen classic navy blue 

Victoria Secret's show bright & colourful 


No comments:

Post a Comment