Tuesday 3 January 2012

Lee Broom

I was working in the office, researching suppliers of office furniture and I came across Lee Broom, and I could not help but be mesmorised by the indulgence, luxury and glamour of the products it was just to much for me not to blog about it. What I really enjoyed about Lee Broom's work, was the fact that all his collections reflected his design story.

Broom naturally started off at theatre school, in which he naturally progressed to study Fashion at Central St. Martins. To subsidise costs during university Broom and his fellow student Aoki gave decor advice to local bars across London. Broom later met legendary Vivenne Westwood and worked with her before Broom & Aoki founded their design agency in 2002 known as Makilee Design.

Aoki later left to pursue opportunities in Japan subsequently the Lee Broom brand was born.
I really aspire to be in Lee Brooms position in 20-30 years its the exzact career path I hope to follow, he is an inspiration.







All images copyright Lee Broom
For more information please visit: www.leebroom.com




No comments:

Post a Comment