Thursday 6 October 2011

Update

I have'nt blogged in a while because September was Fashion/Design month which involved attening a lot of shows, exhibitions etc, which I shall be uploading very shortly.

So I have been unemployed for four months now, and you would think I would have all the time in the world, very far from it, I am looking for work every week as much as I can.

Trini & Ghana's website was launched last month, Trini & Ghana is a design duo consisiting of myself and my buisness partner Melanie Callender, we are currently working on a Ski Resort in Romania, and have a few other things in the pipeline.

As u know I have been working on my portfolio which is moving at a snails pace at the moment, I have been very proud of myself as I learnt how to use a 3D rendering programme, I will include some images of where I am at the moment.

In terms of modelling I am the face of Certified Fresh Kubla Khan the show will be at the end of this month, I will also be apart of Uber Africa Unmasked, a few other things should be coming up as well.

Site Survey 1:100 Portfolio



3D Render Portfolio


Technical Detail 1:50 Portfolio



Romanian Ski Resort T&G




No comments:

Post a Comment