Wednesday 19 October 2011

Julian Hakes

Back in September during the design month I  was thrilled to find out that Julian Hakes was going to be exhibiting in the design district Shoreditch. So off I went in search of inspiration and looking to be wowed. I do love the Shoreditch area as its full on current design, a hub for the up and coming.

Unfortunately when I got there the venue was very small, however that  was not the problem the Julian Hakes Moijito collection was some what disappointing. The shoe looked better online, the finish of the shoe did not look professional or sleek. The way in which the product was to be marketed was also slightly disappointing.  Luckily for me there was other treasures to be found...


Im pretty sure this is Ben Eine its his style of typography LOVE it


Julian Hakes Moijito shoe





Beautiful lighting


Unusual storage


and more lighting ...



No comments:

Post a Comment