Tuesday 27 March 2012

Bunmi KoKo

Everywhere I go I hear Bunmi KoKo Bunmi KoKo , when I open magazines I see Bunmi KoKo. I fully understand why, her collections are simply amazing top class African fashion. In the space of three years she has become the pioneer of African design. Bunmi meaning God gave me and KoKo derived from an affectionate nickname from her partner  meaning my other half creating God gave me my other half.

Her designs are ready to wear couture garments, with the use of earthy tones and sleek geometric cuts. Her works mix fusion engineering and fashion, her clients include Michelle Obama, Mel B and memebers of Destiny's Child. For more information please do not hestitate to visit her website, simply an inspiration. http://bunmikoko.com/page/look/company_profile



 







ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT BUNMI KOKO


No comments:

Post a Comment