Wednesday 2 November 2011

Update

Hi All,

Its been 5 months since I was last employed, so I thought I would give an update of where I am so far, there has been ups and downs. In terms of design I have been to two interviews, one I received no response the other wanted more commercial experience, although they set me a week project which felt a bit like a waste of time, however I take every experience as a learning experience it gave me an insight into what Im in for. Other than that I have been applying for jobs like crazy, most I don't get responses usual response is lack of experience. however I perceiver, I have decided to ease down on applying and focus on redoing my portfolio and when thats done going into practices and asking for some work experience. Another reason for this is I need regular income so I am going to have to look for a part time or temporary job to sustain me.

On the modelling front things are picking up, a major show I was going to be a part of unfortunately got cancelled. However another opportunity came up which I thought I was not going to be a part of so that was comforting. Below is some images of what i've been doing.

Im keeping my hopes up on both fronts hopefully next I give an update things will be better

Chao X



















No comments:

Post a Comment