Sunday 9 September 2012

Look what I found on my travels


In my day to day life I come across some great images and sites that I cant help but blog about, welcome to my wonderful world. 

I love this side profile the cheekbone, the angular haircut juxtaposed against the soft curls.
This great shot highlighted by the green creates a great contrast. 


This reminds me of a Bridget Riley painting like a kaleidoscope great  outfit.



Great shot  classic English swag.

Love the colours with chocolatey oiled skin, beautiful.


Runway shot again dropping a shot of colour.


The braids in this image almost sits like a hat love it.

I'm a big monochrome fan this does it 4 me the slender model working with the angles and lines.


Doesn't this look like a giant colourful truffle, I would love to wear something like this on the runway.



Classic



Alek Wek doing her thing great candy floss eyeshadow


 Something about this mysterious model draws you in 



Colours Colours Colours a world of beads.





Eastern European vibes just scream out from this editorial shoot, Dark love it


The two images below area amazing simple straight to the point statement images 







 Need I say more about the image it speaks for itself




Grace Jones eat your heart out again the graphite monochrome look





Great campaign image from Addidas, using laces to reflect colour as well as their brand.


As you may know I have a thing for construction sites I couldn't help myself




Jubilee Line has some of the best stations this is Bermondsey station, classic contemporary design in a station


I have no idea what this is, but I captured it Greenwich, looked retro.


Sculpture carved from sedimentary stone juxtaposed against the blue fin building 



This image I took of the expansion of the Tate Modern AMAZING




Beautiful shot of the London landscape 



 Runway shot, love the flow of the dress

Look at the detail on these lips mwah kissable


Wow I would love to know how this was done




Geometric shapes out to play



Fantastic cover, I need to find out who this model is I'm in love 


My mentor Nasai Forna doing what she does best with Idelick Media



Great graphics work playing with layers to give the image depth



I don't know where to look in this image everything is eye catching





Yellow is back with a Kapow!


Runway Flow of the dress stunning.

I hope you guys enjoy this post, as it best describes my love for design and fashion rolled into one.


1 comment: