Sunday 13 May 2012

One Coleman Street

My colleagues and I was on our way to measure a site, when we bumped into this bad boy, I nearly got ran over trying to get a few shots, I only got the one :(

One Coleman St was developed by Stanhope with the architects Swanke Haydon Connell Architects, its a bespoke headquarters for financial giant Legal & General.

The building consists of 425 pre - cast concrete columns with rows of horizontal sharp angular concrete with the insertion of glass panels.

The floor to ceiling height was kept at 2.75m in the office spaces, it has 90 floors and boast of the most space efficient building in the city.

Its a real gem, if your ever in the area you should check it out.




I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for viewing my blog, I'm currently in a competition known as Top Model of Colour, to secure my place in the finals I need all your votes, i'm on page 2.


please copy this link into your browser:




No comments:

Post a Comment