Thursday 26 April 2012

House of Justice and Police station, Mestia by J. Mayer H

It was like a lovely birthday present, I was checking what was going on the design scene, and I came across this spectacular building. The surrounding mountains were the inspiration behind the textured concrete forms of the civic centre and police station by German architects J.Mayer H.

The hexagon elevations have glazed entrances. Nearby the police station is a 5 storey building, with organic slits, bringing in the surrounding natural light and views.












Photographs by Beka Pkhakaze and Jesko M. Johnsson Zahn

I'm entering a modelling competition known as Top Model of colour and I would love for you guys to vote for me to secure my place
http://www.topmodelofcolour.com/index.php?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=sobi2Details&catid=124&sobi2Id=3312&Itemid=44
Please copy  this link into your browser to vote and find out more information.
 Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment