Tuesday 19 July 2011

1 Month

So since finishing Uni a month ago I have been on holiday with the girls, I have been to four modelling agencies including a very dodgy one. I have been involved in two photo shoots, for which i'm very excited of the outcome.


I have been to three exhibitions one I came across by accident Geffrye Museum. It was a museum showcasing the development of interiors throughout the 17th century to the present it was a lucky find.
I have also been fashion searching pictures coming soon.



After much procrastination I have started redoing my portfolio as I have always wanted to upgrade it, I think the motivation came from visiting the  Free Range exhibition. I wanted my work to be of a similar standard although some of my fellow colleagues found it dull and boring I want my portfolio to be a splash of tradition with a mix of contemporary fine art  like a beautiful cocktail. I have a vision I just need to follow it through it is going to be time consuming but worth it in the end. My portfolio will be inspired by my visits, such as the National portrait gallery some of the paintings in there were breath taking.


On the modelling front I need to get some decent head shots in order.
I have also applied to be a part of a beauty contest I haven't heard anything yet fingers crossed.



Free Range





National Portrait Gallery 


Jakub Jan Mikulka



Latoya  Alan Coulson



 Little Sister  Tim Okamura



Found next to Hoxton Station


The internet does not do these images enough justice go and check it out for yourself:

National Portrait Gallery
Saint Martin's Place
City of London WC2H 0HE

Free Range
91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL



This is a screenshot from the first day of my portfolio its a plan of a walk in gallery you will see more as the project progresses. I will not upload my current portfolio untill I can show you the before and after. I may have something in the pipeline for interiors so fingers crossed again.


As you can see i've been very busy so keep following





No comments:

Post a Comment